Non-Degree Seeking Student

A student in good standing in an accredited college may be admitted to the University as a Transient/Visiting student. To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must submit an application and a letter of good standing or official college transcript from the last institution attended.

Transient/Visiting status does not constitute admission or matriculation as a degree seeking student. The Transient/Visiting student is, however, subject to the same fees and regulations as a regular student except for the continuation-in-residence requirements.